Intro music: “I fought the troll” by Tom Smith. You can find more of his work here.
You can listen to the Episode 40 of the show here.
All three hosts present you with episode 40 which begins a new era of supplemental video to the show. Unfortunately today its only Roy is on cam, but after ironing out a few more teething troubles, expect Goblin shortly!
We cover a mish-mash of topics today as well as the usual diversion when trying to finish the show. Included topics are:
* Gordon talks about guesting on another audiocast.
* Angry Birds not on Linux? – So what? – We discuss. (With reference to an addictive browser game)
* OEM, Bundling and choice – We discuss the issues.
* A look again in copyright, the US (DHS) and how actions to silence are easily circumvented.
* A quick chat about Unity, Ubuntu 11.04.
* Tomboy & Gnote – Roy mentions Mono.
A quick mention about some feedback and we wait to see how Gordon (like I was in episode 38) is going to be quoted out of context. It’s all fun and games when you dare to suggest a view different to a pro-Microsoft one.
All this and much more to enjoy in our latest TechBytes offering to you!
*Note: There may be an issue with video for this episode and you may have to wait until the next episode for myself and Roy to grace your screens!
If you are new to this blog (or have not yet read it) please take time to view the OpenBytes statement, here.