Or/ Old user new handle back for more sillyness on MS Watch?
I havent had alot of time for getting my posts sorted for the site. Over the past few days Ive recieved some really nice emails, but the overriding point that these emails are making, is “Where is Lord of the Shills?” where are your “MS Watch postings?” So without further ado, and probably the best timing ive seen in a long while, meet Dave.
Dave’s a unique one in some cases but a complete stereotypical one in others. Lets look at the his little attack on me (which incidently now seems to have a religious conotation to it, which is one of the few areas the proprietary pushers have stayed away from)
Before you click on the post, I will give you the points I believe show he is some sort of shill/troll. Then I will post the points against. You can make up your own mind by reading in context on the link below.
1. He likes to insult with childish words – Yep, thats the first mark of a shiller
2. He doesnt really think about what he is typing – Claiming that I havent read the post properly and then going on to say its struck a cord.
3. Not justifying any allegations against me with any quotes – Yep the shillers hall mark there.
1. Would anyone think his posts are worth paying for? (decide yourself)
2. He doesnt really want to talk in depth about any subject, and his general comment about Linux suggests to me he has no knowledge about it what so ever.
3. He is not a regular handle (or certainly not admitting to being one)
4. He has not returned (at time of writing)
So Davey, please return, lets see you justify yourself. Stand by your convictions and quote me, where you have claimed I have posted in the way you describe.
Now Ive got to be off, I had a session planed with an old Motorola chip that Im writing some code for….ah the days of the A500 so sweet….Life BEFORE Windows…..they were the days.
So for your enjoyment, here is the link on the Pro-Linux MsWarch
All the best
Goblin “The Linux Simpleton” (you’ll see why when you read the link)